A dual sport helmet is more like double thrill as you can use it for on-road and off-road adventures. As a biker, you should prioritize your safety above everything. Multiple safety biking gears are there to fill the gap of security that a motorcycle lack. Comprehending a dual-sport motorcycle helmet as a hybrid type is not wrong.
The style of the dual-sport motorcycle helmet is also identical to the modern, highly protected armed helmets. Also, you can’t dispense the fact that the sports helmet is slightly expensive than usual. But considering safety, spending a little more won’t hurt, especially for off-road riders. These biking helmets are comparatively more durable, assuring ultimate protection to the rider.
Lucky you are, as we have collected all those highly secure motorcycles dual sport helmet in a single place.
Here is a list of Best Dual Sports Helmets in 2021 & 2022
- Bell MX-9 Adventure MIPS Dirt Helmet
- LS2 Helmets Open Face Track Helmet
- NENKI Dual Sport Enduro Motorcycle Helmet
- MMG Dual Sport Motorcycle Full Face Helmet
- O’Neal full-face style Sierra II Helmet
- Voss 600 Dually Dual Sport Helmet
- 601 D2 Dual Sport Helmet
- ScorpionEXO Modular Motorcycle Helmet
So, do you intend to get the most lightweight dual sport helmet for yourself? Bell MX-9 is an excellent dual-sport helmet to cater the adventure riders The open-face track design of the sports helmet makes it look similar to that of a modular helmet The design of the NENKI motorcycle helmet is optimal in terms of its reliable visor. The MMG dual sport helmet I more suitable for riders who prefer an airy and breathable helmet This motorcycle dual sport helmet lets you wear glasses underneath your helmet Sweating is a common issue for the riders who go for long journeys in the blazing sun The white diamond color grants this dual sport helmet a total exquisite look. This dual sport helmet has multiple modified areas to make it an ideal helmet for the riders
Best Motorcycle Dual Sports Helmet
So, do you intend to get the most lightweight dual sport helmet for yourself? Bell MX-9 is an excellent dual-sport helmet to cater the adventure riders
The open-face track design of the sports helmet makes it look similar to that of a modular helmet
The design of the NENKI motorcycle helmet is optimal in terms of its reliable visor.
The MMG dual sport helmet I more suitable for riders who prefer an airy and breathable helmet
This motorcycle dual sport helmet lets you wear glasses underneath your helmet
Sweating is a common issue for the riders who go for long journeys in the blazing sun
The white diamond color grants this dual sport helmet a total exquisite look.
This dual sport helmet has multiple modified areas to make it an ideal helmet for the riders
Bell MX-9 Adventure MIPS Dirt Helmet
- The weight of the dual-sport motorcycle helmet is 3.3 lbs.
- The dual-sport helmet covers a clear visor
- The visor of the motorcycle helmet has anti-fog coating along with UV coating
- The polycarbonate frame of the dual sport helmet makes it highly protective
- The winner of the dual sport helmet contains the MIPS protective layers
- The inner liner of the dual-sport motorcycle helmet absorbs the impact
- You can remove the cheek pads of the dual sport helmet for washing it
- The dual-sport motorcycle helmet comes with the certification of DOT FMVSS 218
So, do you intend to get the most lightweight dual sport helmet for yourself? Bell MX-9 is an excellent dual-sport helmet to cater the adventure riders. It has the advanced technological-based MIPS protection that gives it an edge over other helmets. You can use the dual sport helmet as your safety gear for riding dirt bikes or adventure bikes.
- Replaceable visor
- Scratch-resistant visor
- UV protective visor
- Durable shell
- Excellent ventilation
- Durable chin straps
- Polycarbonate material
- MIPS interior
- Removable liner
- Breathable and anti-bacterial inner
- The MIPS system in the dual sport helmet may slide from its place
The Bell MX-9 motorcycle helmet has all the best features in a single, dual-sport helmet. As a whole, the quality of the chin straps and the helmet’s outer body is top-notch. Moreover, the dual-sport helmet broadens your vision with its highly reliable protective visor.
LS2 Open Face Track Helmet
- The weight of this open face dual sport helmet is around 3 lbs.
- The ¾ open-face design of the dual sport helmet is for improved
- The visor of the dual sport helmet contains twin sun-protective coating
- There is a control button at the corner of the shield to adjust its position
- The motorcycle dual sport helmet meets and exceeds the standards of DOT FMVSS 128
- The outer shell of the motorcycle helmet features HPTT for temperature retention
- There is thick inner padding in the dual sport helmet to minimize the impact of the accident
- You can conveniently wear and remove the motorcycle helmet by clipping or unmounting the chin strap
The open-face track design of the sports helmet makes it look similar to that of a modular helmet. You can wear the LS2 motorcycle helmet for adventure rides and while riding your dirt bike. The level of comfort this helmet share is second to none.
So, if you were reluctant to purchase a full-face dual sport helmet, place your bet on the effectiveness of the LS2 helmet
- Breathable design
- Multiple vehicle compatibility
- Lightweight helmet
- Double sun-protective shield
- Adjustable visor
- Maintain temperature
- Durable shell
- Comfortable lining
- High-pressure thermoplastic technology
- The windshield of the dual sport helmet create noise at high speed
The breathability of this dual sport helmet is more effective due to its open-face design. The riders who have claustrophobia can use this advanced sport helmet for on-road and off-road biking rides.
NENKI Dual Sport Enduro Motorcycle Helmet
- There are two visors in this dual sport motorcycle helmet for day and night riding
- There is exceptional coating in the helmet that prevents the formation of fog on the shield
- The helmet has advance UV protection to protect your eyes
- The outer shell of the dual sport helmet contains an ABS thermoplastic cover
- The inner lining of the dual sport helmet features the EPS foam
- The motorcycle helmet retains proper air circulation for keeping you cool
The design of the NENKI motorcycle helmet is optimal in terms of its reliable visor. If you put more interest in the UV protected visor of the motorcycle helmet, then try this one. The iridium red visor of this dual sport helmet is its main attraction. Besides, you also get the anti-fog feature in this motorcycle helmet.
- Iridium red visor
- Anti-fog coating
- High-quality manufacturing
- Best value for money
- Suitable for day and night riding
- UV protection
- Advance air circulation
- Expanded and clear view
- The durable and protective outer shell
- Twin visors
- The chin strap of this dual sport helmet is rather long
So, the advantage of using this dual sport motorcycle helmet is its night utility. You can use the helmet in both day and night riding with good vision. Moreover, this motorcycle dual sport helmet is quite affordable and gives the maximum value of money.
MMG Dual Sport Motorcycle Helmet
- The weight of this MMG dual sport motorcycle helmet is 4 lbs.
- The helmet complies with the standard safety rules of DOT
- The padded liner of the dual sport helmet is removable and washable
- The inner padding of the motorcycle helmet is removable
- The dual-sport helmet has washable and comfortable inner
Are you obsessed with the dual sport helmet with a wide opening? The MMG dual sport helmet I more suitable for riders who prefer an airy and breathable helmet. From the field of vision down to the manufacturing quality of motorcycle helmets, everything is excellent.
The cruiser design of the dual sport helmet also gives a stylish look to the rider. Also, it has added inner layers to make it suitable for off-road and dirt bike riding.
- Flip-up visor
- Attractive matte color
- Compatible with multiple vehicles
- DOT approved
- Breathable ventilators
- Removable inner padding
- Enhanced safety
- Broad viewing angle
- Multiple adjustments of the visor
- The weight of this dual sport helmet is relatively heavier
The flip-up visor of this dual-sport motorcycle makes it more breathable. Additionally, there are also vents properly designed in this motorcycle helmet. You can also use the helmet while riding your cruiser, dirt bike, snowmobiles, and ATVs.
O’Neal Sierra II Helmet
- The head and temple areas of the dual sport helmet have loaded padding for accommodating goggles
- The dual-sport helmet has a tinted inner visor
- The inner has multiple small pores to wick away sweat and moisture to promote breathability
- The vent holes of the dual sport helmet keep you cool and airy in summers
- You can adjust the front vent of the helmet to breathe easily
- The chin straps of the double sport helmet are safe and durable
This motorcycle dual sport helmet lets you wear glasses underneath your helmet. It has a freestyle design with a cruise-like outer shell to cut through the upcoming airflow. You can wear glasses with this helmet due to its extra-soft covering over the temple. The affordable price of the dual sport helmet makes it a promising option for riders.
- D-ring straps
- ABS thermoplastic outer layer
- Comfort liner
- Two layers of the visor
- Suitable for summer rides
- Adjustable frontal jaw vent
- Removable and washable inner
- Keeps moisture away
- DOT and ECE safety standards
- Compatible for wearing glasses
- The helmet makes a noise at high-speed rides
The helmet may lack some advanced features, but it stands tall against any accidental situation. It’s so sturdy that you can bet on the protection it provides to the rider. The outer ABS thermoplastic shell of the motorcycle helmet has enough endurance to bear multiple shocks.
Voss 600 Dually Dual Sport Helmet
- The outermost shell of the motorcycle dual sport helmet contains polycarbonate ABS material
- The total weight of this dual sport motorcycle helmet is 3.5 lbs.
- You can remove all the inner lining of the dual sport helmet for wash
- There is a mid-tone sun visor in this dual sport helmet that is suitable against smoke and UV rays
- The dual-sport helmet fulfills all the requirements of DOT and ECE
Sweating is a common issue for the riders who go for long journeys in the blazing sun. Although most of the dual sport helmet offers comfort, not all of them wicks away the moisture. The Voss dual sport helmet offers an inner liner that instantly absorbs moisture to keep you cool throughout your ride.
It has advance vent holes with a highly breathable inner specially customized for riders with precipitation issues.
- Best value of money
- Highly functional vents
- Dual-tone matte frame
- Significant endurance
- Excellent balance
- Convenient to wash
- Suitable for motorcycles and ATVs
- Lightweight frame
- Smoke and sun visor
- Moisture-wicking interior
- Removable and washable interior lining
- ABS polycarbonate cover
- It’s a noisy dual sport helmet at high speed
The helmet fully satisfies the concern of riders regarding safety. Not only its outer shell but also its inner padding is entirely safe for the rider. The outer surface prevents the helmet from breaking, while the inner padding reduces the accidental impact.
Voss 601 D2 Dual Sport Helmet
- The dual-sport helmet comes with 22.05 certification of DOT and ECE
- The visor of the dual sport helmet contains VIVS technology
- There is an auto ratchet system that releases your visor quickly
- There is a large peak over the top of the dual sport helmet for wind resistance
- There are multiple vents in the helmet for intake and exhaust to promote airflow
- The soft inner lining of the helmet has anti-microbial properties that wick the moisture
The white diamond color grants this dual sport helmet a total exquisite look. This helmet can make you look cool and dashing while riding your bike. Some other advanced traits of the dual sport helmet include its double visor with dark and transparent shade.
The inner shade of the helmet is dark to prevent the harsh UV rays of the sun. Simultaneously, the clear outer shield of the dual sport helmet is a protective layer against dust and wind.
- Pin lock anti-fog shield
- Integrated sun shield
- Stylish design
- Increased visibility
- Aerodynamic design
- Broad opening frame
- Anti-microbial lining
- Multiple vents
- Universal fir design
- The visors make noise, especially on high-speed roads
The reason why the sun visor of this dual sport helmet is more effective is its integrated nature. This model also comes with an anti-fogging shield that makes it more of an option for winter riders. You get full face coverage and a fog-free viewing frame in winter riders; what more do you expect?
ScorpionEXO Modular Motorcycle Helmet
- The dual-sport helmet comes in three shell sizes
- The inner EPS material has dual-density for enhanced comfort and safety
- The dual-sport helmet contains the advanced LG polycarbonate material in its formation
- There are separate vents for the intake and exhaust of the air
- The vent at the bay of the mouth in the helmet has dual positions
- The quick ratchet system of the helmet keeps your eyes safe from dust and sun
This dual sport helmet has multiple modified areas to make it an ideal helmet for the riders. It has soft inner material that absorbs maximum impact and bumps on the off-road rides. It has an exotic chin bar and broad visor that enhance your field of vision. Also, the overall dual sport helmet is so airy that there’s no way you will feel stuffy while wearing it.
- Removable peak
- EPS inner
- Soft and impact-absorbing inner
- Anti-fog panel
- Proper ventilation system
- Highly secure and comfortable
- Sun protective visor
- Dual panel
- A clean and broad view
- Compatible with eyeglasses
- The dual-sport helmet is heavier compared to others
The dual-sport helmet has a high peak visor that penetrates through the wind at high speed. The helmet is like optimal safety gear, especially if you are opting for off-road or sports rides. You can also remove the peak of the dual sport helmet at your convenience.
Buying Guide For Best Motorcycle Dual Sport Helmet
So here we are, discussing all the features that a dual sport helmet should carry. But before going into the detail, you first know the history of dual sport helmets. It is a hybrid form of the helmet to maximize its utility on both on-road and off-road motorcycling. The dual-sport helmet comes with a protective inner that is more secure than your average helmet.
Now here’s the question. Is your dual sport motorcycle helmet suitable for your money? It’s always essential to invest in a helmet that can give you the maximum value and utility. Here in this buying guide, you can learn all those essential features that a dual sport helmet must-have.
Don’t randomly assume your size man measure it correctly before purchasing a dual-sport helmet. Infant helmet sizes vary from brand to brand, so it’s always secure to first measure your head size. Usually, the small size helmet comes in the range of 53 to 56 cm. The medium-sized helmet falls in the 57cm to 58cm, while the large-sized helmet is around 59 to 60 cm. You can go for helmets with 60cm to 62cm if you want an extra-large helmet size.
But still, measure your head size as not to waste money on a tight or too loose motorcycle helmet.
Safety and durability seem to convey the same message, but both are prominent features of the helmet. A safe dual sport helmet means it has a soft inner and hard covering to absorb the impacts. While durability dictates how long you can use a helmet before buying a new one. Usually, the helmet also contains a MIPS layer besides the inner EPS material for improved safety.
It’s better for the riders to not compromise on the safety features of a dual-sport helmet. Typically, riders wear such a helmet only when they have a rough patch for riding in the first place.
Your motorcycle helmet should be comfortable to wear. If you are going for the long haul, your helmet must be comfy. Especially the riders who go for off-road riding must check this feature before getting a helmet. The dual-sport helmet usually covers a great deal of the rider’s comfort level. It’s no use spending on a dual sport helmet that is not comfortable for you to wear.
The dual-sport motorcycle helmet comes with a UV protective visor. It not only saves you against tanning but also protects you from harsh wind and dust. You can opt for the dual sport helmet with a removable visor to make it more flexible to use.
The material and durability of the dual sport helmet have a strong connection. A motorcycle helmet with durable material is not necessarily heavy. Typically, the ideal type of material for the dual-sport biking helmet is lightweight and robust.
Kevlar and carbon fiber are some authentic lightweight materials for manufacturing sports helmets. These materials are light and don’t put much strain on the neck and shoulder of the rider. You can also opt for the motorcycle with fiberglass as their manufacturing material for adequate durability.
The dual-sport helmet has a lot of coverage due to its enhanced protective design. That causes riders to sweat a lot, and some feel suffocating. Therefore, your helmet should have breathable properties with proper ventilation.
A dual sport helmet with boosting breathable traits is more practical for the riders, especially in summer ridings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are dual sport helmets any good?
The dual-sport face helmets are quite reliable in terms of quality and protection. They feature a flexible frame where you can remove the visor to wear goggles. The viewing frame of the dual-sport motorcycle helmet is far broader than an average face helmet.
What is the best adventure motorcycle helmet?
Bell MX-9 is one of the best-selling dual helmets with excellent durability and frame. It has a safety covering with a plushy inner liner to make it a comfortable sport helmet.
Which company is best for the helmet?
The famous brands for producing awesome dual sport helmet for the riders are as follows;
They cater to safety by manufacturing MIPS helmets that have a unique design to protect your brain in an accident.
Should I buy a modular helmet?
The modular helmet is more like the dirt helmets as their comfort level is compatible with off-road riders. Therefore, you can opt for the modular helmet with exquisite safety traits to use as your go-to helmet for adventure rides.
How do I choose a motorcycle helmet?
Firstly, you should measure your head size to ensure that the helmet fits on your head perfectly. Secondly, inspect the safety and durability of the helmet before buying it. Lastly, check whether the helmet inner is comfortable and if your viewing angle is broad enough.
A dual sport helmet is all about safety, comfort, balance, and durability. So, if you are an adventure and sport rider, your next motorcycle helmet should be a dual-sport helmet. Some of these sport motorcycle helmets impart excellent balance, while some offer the best prices. You can also find the adventure helmet with a dual visor frame to ensure UV protection in the recommendation list.
So, are you ready to buy a dual sports helmet for your adventure motorcycle riding? You can simply follow the best features mentioned in buying guide to get the best dual sport helmet.
Hopefully, all these tips will help you in getting dual sports helmets from the best deals.