Riding on the waves of music becomes a practical thing when you have the right Bluetooth headset. A Bluetooth headset not only plays music, but communication is also one of its many buffs. In comparison, riding on unfamiliar terrain makes it quite dangerous to use a cellphone or GPS with your hands. So, what you can do is to get a Bluetooth headset. It lets you attend the call, listen to music, and navigate only by a single touch.
Some of the Bluetooth devices come with a voice command, so you can conveniently use them while riding. You don’t have to use your cellphone while riding anymore. Be it group communication or GPS navigation, and the modern Bluetooth headsets do it all.
And with the upcoming wave of technology, the Bluetooth headset has become standard gear for bikers. But you can never be sure about the quality of an electronic gadget unless you have used it before, right? Here we have enacted a thorough review of the most practical and best-selling motorcycle Bluetooth headsets.
Here is a list of Best Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset in 2021 & 2022
- Sena SMH10-11 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
- FreedConn R1plus Bluetooth Intercom
- FreedConn T-COMVB Helmet Bluetooth Headset
- LEXIN FT4 Pro Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
- THOKWOK Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
- LEXIN B4FM Motorcycle Bluetooth Intercom
- Yideng Bluetooth for Motorcycle Helmet
Sena Motorcycle Bluetooth model SMH10 is not bound by the restriction of device compatibility for establishing a connection The FreedConn R1Plus is one of the most famous riding Bluetooth headsets The FreedConn T-COMVB motorcycle Bluetooth headset is known for its fantastic sound quality The LEXIN motorcycle intercom system is a fancy and stylish Bluetooth system with multiple attributes The THOKWOK Bluetooth headset is more versatile in its design and connectivity range The prominent accounts of the motorcycle Bluetooth intercom are its multiple connections The Yideng BT-S2 motorcycle intercom focuses on design and durability.
Best Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
Sena Motorcycle Bluetooth model SMH10 is not bound by the restriction of device compatibility for establishing a connection
The FreedConn R1Plus is one of the most famous riding Bluetooth headsets
The FreedConn T-COMVB motorcycle Bluetooth headset is known for its fantastic sound quality
The LEXIN motorcycle intercom system is a fancy and stylish Bluetooth system with multiple attributes
The THOKWOK Bluetooth headset is more versatile in its design and connectivity range
The prominent accounts of the motorcycle Bluetooth intercom are its multiple connections
The Yideng BT-S2 motorcycle intercom focuses on design and durability.
Sena SMH10-11 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
- The motorcycle Bluetooth headset can connect to four crew members in a single go
- The Bluetooth headset can establish connection up to the range of 900 m
- The kit of Bluetooth intercom includes a boom mic along with the wired mic
- There is a noise controlling feature in the blue tooth communication system to attenuate background noise
- There are individual noise adjustment control buttons in the Bluetooth headset
- The motorcycle communication system connects with the Bluetooth 3.0
- The Bluetooth headset has 12 hours of battery support
Sena Motorcycle Bluetooth model SMH10 is not bound by the restriction of device compatibility for establishing a connection. Although some other Models of Sena 30K are more advanced, this model is perfect for low budget range.
Also, the motorcycle headset comes with multiple connectivity features along with a broad range of connectivity.
- Jog dial interface
- For person connection
- Wide connectivity range
- Universal microphone kit
- User-friendly functioning
- Seamless installation
- Ten days of standby battery
- Noise control technology
- Slightly expensive compared to the Bluetooth connectivity range it provides
If you don’t want to invest in highly technical motorcycle Bluetooth headsets, then Sena SMH10 is the best choice. The universal microphone kit that comes with these headsets makes it convenient to install on the motorcycle helmet.
The Jog Dial attributes of the motorcycle headset allow you to use it with a user-friendly operating mode.
FreedConn R1plus Bluetooth Intercom
- You can use this R1Plus Bluetooth motorcycle intercom to connect with a maximum of six riders
- The connectivity range of the FM radio in this communication headset is around 1000M
- The camera resolution of the motorcycle Bluetooth headset is 1080P
- The weight of this motorcycle Bluetooth device is 2.56 Oz.
- This motorcycle communication system connects with the Bluetooth 5.0
- The camera lens of the motorcycle Bluetooth device imparts a 120-degree view
- You can connect to dual Bluetooth devices with this intercom system
- The battery power of the motorcycle Bluetooth headset is 1500mAh
- The motorcycle Bluetooth intercom features IP65 waterproofing traits
The FreedConn R1Plus is one of the most famous riding Bluetooth headsets. It comes with multiple functioning in addition to calling and navigational features. If you want to make a documentary of your biking tour, this Bluetooth headset is a perfect pick.
It comes with a high-resolution camera and waterproofing technology. You can even use this Bluetooth headset on a rainy ride without any worry.
- Video recorder
- Connect up to 6 persons
- Wireless connectivity
- FM radio
- High-resolution camera
- Reliable battery
- These motorcycle Bluetooth headsets are compatible with only half-face or ¾ face helmet
The motorcycle headset comes loaded with multiple characteristics and hence is slightly expensive. But, the functioning of these motorcycle helmet headsets is totally worthy of the price.
You can make explicit videos using this motorcycle Bluetooth headset as it comes with small indication light.
FreedConn T-COMVB Helmet Bluetooth Headset
- This Bluetooth headset has a connection range of 800m
- You can connect with three fellow riders with this motorcycle intercom system
- The motorcycle intercom allows you to talk with two fellow riders at the same time
- The motorcycle headset weighs 1.28 Oz.
- You can get navigational aid by connecting the motorcycle Bluetooth headset with your smartphone
- The multitasking operation lets you listen to music along with talking on the call
- The motorcycle Bluetooth has the waterproof outer shell
The FreedConn T-COMVB motorcycle Bluetooth headset is known for its fantastic sound quality. You also get to enjoy the excellent music quality through its stereo speakers. This Bluetooth headset has embedded noise suppression technology that makes the sound clear.
- The advanced noise control feature
- DPS echo cancelation
- Audio multitasking technology
- FM radio
- GPS navigation
- Bluetooth v2.1
- Value of money
- Durable at a speed of 120km/h
- 800m intercom range
- The Bluetooth headset only connects with v2.1
There are multiple advanced features in this motorcycle Bluetooth communication system. Firstly, it suppresses all the surrounding noise; therefore, you can talk clearly on the intercom. Secondly, you can speak in a group with a maximum of two riders using this motorcycle intercom. Lastly, you can attend the call without interrupting the navigation voice guidance.
LEXIN FT4 Pro Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
- The motorcycle Bluetooth comes with RBG light comprising seven colors
- There is IP67 water resistance in this model of motorcycle Bluetooth set
- The HiFi stereo speakers in this motorcycle Bluetooth intercom presents crystal clear sound
- These Bluetooth headsets control maximum surrounding noise for better communication
- The speakers in the Bluetooth headset are 40mm
- The rider can enjoy the talk time of up to 15 hours using this Bluetooth intercom
- You can connect with four other riders with this motorbike Bluetooth headset
The LEXIN motorcycle intercom system is a fancy and stylish Bluetooth system with multiple attributes. The Bluetooth set comes in two pieces and is relatively weightless with a sleek design. This motorcycle Bluetooth headset has an attached clip to install it on the motorcycle helmet easily.
On top of everything else, the Bluetooth connectivity range of this gadget is relatively superior.
- Seamless installation on the helmet
- Bluetooth and wired connectivity
- Long talk time
- Four connections
- Smart design
- Noise cancelation technology
- Rapid charging
- HiFi speakers
- The bass of the motorbike Bluetooth headset is not that great
The FT4 pro model of these motorcycle Bluetooth grants a wide range with advanced sound clarity. Also, there is a headlamp on the Bluetooth device to use it effectively in dark areas. You can connect this motorcycle intercom with either Bluetooth or with the wire.
The motorcycle Bluetooth headset from LEXIN charges faster than many other brands.
THOKWOK Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
- This Bluetooth device establishes the connection of 3.0
- The motorcycle Bluetooth comes with the wire and headphone jack of 2.5mm
- The Bluetooth device sustains connection at a high speed of 110km/hr.
- This riding Bluetooth set automatically picks the call while it’s connected to your cellphone
- You can use the Bluetooth intercom on most of the full face and half face helmets
- A large button on the center of the motorcycle intercom makes it easy to operate
The THOKWOK Bluetooth headset is more versatile in its design and connectivity range. You can almost connect with your partners at a distance of 1000m. Furthermore, the connection of this motorcycle intercom stays strong at the speed of 70M/hr.
The intercom system also uses the DPS noise cancelation technology to let the rider communicate freely with fellows.
- DPS noise cancelation
- 1000m to 800m range
- FM radio stations
- Plays music
- Gives navigational aid
- Headphone jack
- Voice clarity at high speed
- Automatic call answering system
- The Bluetooth connection of 3.0 is not that stable
Even when you get a call in the midway of communication, your connection will rider fellows remain still. Whether it’s the incoming or outgoing connection, the motorcycle intercom makes it distortion-free and precise.
LEXIN B4FM Motorcycle Bluetooth Intercom
- The Bluetooth intercom contains an AI system that runs on voice command
- You can establish a connection even at the speed of 75M/hr. using this motorcycle Bluetooth headset
- There are HiFi speakers in the device for high-quality sound
- The motorcycle Bluetooth headset suppress all the unnecessary surrounding noise
- The Bluetooth lets you enjoy music for 15 hrs.
- The talk-time of this motorcycle communication system is 8 hrs.
- The Bluetooth headset has 120 hrs. of standby battery
- The Bluetooth has water resistance and can operate even at -15-degree F
The prominent accounts of the motorcycle Bluetooth intercom are its multiple connections. This Bluetooth headset allows you to connect up to four riders in your group. Also, you can even enjoy the FM radio stations when you are using this intercom system. Additionally, akin to other popular brands, this motorcycle intercom also attenuates most of the surrounding noise.
The HiFi stereo speakers in this motorcycle intercom impart high quality and cover a great deal of voice clarity.
- Voice command
- User friendly
- DPS noise suppression
- Voice clarity
- Four connections
- Waterproof frame
- High battery power
- Two pieces
- Strong connection at high speed
- Durable outer frame
- It can connect only a single device with the microphone at a time
The B4FM Bluetooth intercom is among the famous models of LEXIN. The model comes with dual devices and supports the communication between four fellow riders. The Bluetooth system comes with a voice command that makes its application more convenient.
Yideng Bluetooth for Motorcycle Helmet
- This motorcycle headset connects with the EDR Bluetooth 3.0
- It comes with an AUX cable and headphone jack of 2.5mm
- This Bluetooth headset model accepts the voice commands
- The motorcycle Bluetooth can cover the range of 1000m
- This Bluetooth headset weighs 11.52 Oz.
- You can connect with three riders using this Bluetooth intercom
- The DPS technology in this motorbike Bluetooth headset handles the attenuation of noise
The Yideng BT-S2 motorcycle intercom focuses on design and durability. It has limited connections, so it’s better to use it for small groups. Also, the coverage of these Bluetooth headset goes around 1km at max.
The compatibility of this motorcycle Bluetooth headset is more expressive. You can mount this device on any type of helmet with convenience.
- Stylish design
- 1Km coverage
- 3-people connection
- AI voice commands
- Convenient mounting
- Lightweight Bluetooth headset
- Small group rides
- A2DP support
- Waterproof intercom
- Other Bluetooth headsets provide more link in this price range
- Not compatible with Bluetooth device of other brands
The motorcycle intercom has a priority switch to let you decide between call and music. Also, the connection range of this Bluetooth communication system strengthens on the smooth terrains. While you may face some dissertation in connection on obstructive landscapes.
Buying Guide For Best Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
Do you intend to get a new motorcycle Bluetooth headset for your adventure rides? The decision making can become quite confusing when the gear under consideration has technical operationality. There are also scenarios where riders invest a lot in a Bluetooth headset only to see it getting broken in few days.
So how can you tell whether the motorcycle earbuds are worthy of your money? Here are some tips that can let you know the credibility of the best Bluetooth earbuds.
The connectivity of the motorcycle intercom tells how many connections you can establish with a single device. You can decide on the number of links depending on the members of your riding companions. But once you go for a more significant number of connections, the price of a Bluetooth headset also increases.
Generally, if you have a single companion, then the motorcycle headsets with single connections are optimal. They come at a low cost and are perfect for keeping in touch with your partner rider.
Let’s presume your preliminary plan for purchasing the motorcycle Bluetooth headset to enjoy musical rides. In this case, your Bluetooth headset should have excellent sound quality. The sound of your music should be smooth and loud enough to overcome surrounding noises. The motorcycle headset with the best sound is the one that plays music without any distortion and buffering.
Voice control centralizes the functioning of Bluetooth communication. If you are going with a group of riders, your helmet Bluetooth’s noise control should be of top class. Noise. This feature clarifies the voice of incoming connecting, making it easier for you to communicate with the group fellows.
The connection range is yet another feature that is more useful if you are riding with group members. The motorcycle headsets with multiple connections should have a broad connectivity radius, respectively.
In contrast, if your motorcycle intercom has a single connectivity option, a limited range is also sufficient for you. When the Bluetooth intercoms your group uses come from the same brand, the overall capacity of connection widens.
Mode of Functioning
Mode of functioning depicts whether your Bluetooth headset has a touch feature, voice command, or control buttons. Usually, the Bluetooth headsets come with three control buttons to operate it while riding.
Some of the advanced models of the motorcycle Bluetooth helmet headset has the voice command functioning. You simply speak to give the command, and the Bluetooth headset operates accordingly. Although this type of motorcycle headsets is expensive, they are useful for adventure riding.
The battery of the motorcycle Bluetooth headset backs its hour of utility. If you are going for long-haul biking adventures, get reasonable battery hours in your motorcycle Bluetooth helmet. But there are also some mini-Bluetooth models with a small battery to use for short journeys.
The motorcycle Bluetooth headset gets attached to the helmet shell, so it faces maximum wind turbulence. If it is not durable, it will wear off rapidly, causing you to lose your investment. So, get the Bluetooth intercom with a strong and durable outer frame to last longer.
Make sure to invest some money in the waterproofing trait of your motorcycle Bluetooth helmet device. Especially the outer portion of your Bluetooth headset should be waterproof to use on rainy days.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do motorcycle Bluetooth headsets work?
You simply connect your Bluetooth headset with your phone, and it gives you access to all of its functioning. You can play music, connect calls and even get directional navigation by connecting it with your phone.
Is Cardo better than Sena?
Cardo and Sena both are excellent motorcycle Bluetooth headset and are on par with each other. The riders who prefer the best sound quality with smart functioning naturally opt for Sena. While Cardo, on the other hand, also has excellent features for the value of money.
How do you connect a motorcycle helmet to Bluetooth?
There are Bluetooth oriented motorcycle helmets that come with inner space to accommodate Bluetooth headset. The mainframe of the motorcycle communication system gets attached to the outer shell of the motorcycle helmet. In contrast, the chorded motorcycle earbuds get attached to the inner foam area of your helmet. You can then connect those earbuds to your ear.
What is the best motorcycle intercom?
In regards to overall functioning, the best motorcycle Bluetooth headset on our list is;
- FreedConn R1Plus
The Bluetooth motorcycle intercom system offering the best price is;
- Sena SMH10-11
Are Bluetooth helmets worth it?
Well, the answer may vary from rider to rider. But for the adventure riders, the motorcycle Bluetooth helmet seems worthy. They give you the perks of establishing off-hand communication with fellow riders along with navigational guidance.
A motorcycle Bluetooth headset is a handy apparatus, especially if you are exploring new terrains. You can install the Bluetooth on your motorcycle helmet and use it with either single click functioning or voice command. It’s a fun fact that you can use the Bluetooth headset while your motorcycle helmet is still on.
Are you planning on a group biking tour but afraid that you can get separated from the crew? The Bluetooth headsets also cater to this troubling matter of yours. You can connect your partner riders on your intercom to talk with them in a substantial radius.
What are you waiting for? Go and grab your Bluetooth communication headset to have a fun biking journey.