Jeans are the most flexible and comfortable all-time apparel for bikers. Subsequently, the trend of motorcycle jeans is blooming because of their protective and stretchy feel. The concept at the heels of motorcycle jeans is to secure the rider from abrasion. Unlike your typical street denim, a rider jean covers a whole new world of mystery in its armed material.
With a good fit motorcycle jean, you can feel far more comfortable while riding than other dungarees. The outer look of a typical riding trouser and the motorcycle jeans doesn’t make much of a difference. Therefore, it gives off the feeling that you are wearing protective armor stealth as a regular pair of jeans.
Differentiating a motorcycle pair of jeans and a standard Demin can become tricky by the looks of it. To ease selecting the best motorcycle jeans, we have unveiled the homely riding jeans for you. Let’s look at the best motorcycle jeans that are a hot selling trendy apparel for bikers recently.
Here is a list of Best Motorcycle Jeans in 2021 & 2022
- Huxaly Bros HB Concordia Elite Motorcycle Jeans
- Bilt Iron Workers Steel Protective Motorcycle Riding Jeans
- ScorpionExo Covert Jeans Men’s Motorcycle Pants
- MAXLER JEAN Biker Jeans for Men
- Huxlay Bros HB Straight Fit Motorcycle Jeans
- Joe Rocket Men’s Accelerator Denim Jean
- Milwaukee Performance Denim Jeans
- Newfacelook New Motorcycle Working Cargo Trousers Jeans
The Huxaly Bros is a highly protective motorcycle jean systyle because of its anti-abrasion material The Bilt Iron Workers is a protective jean that ranks among the best motorcycle jeans. The ScorpionExo, as a famous American brand, excels in its quality products The fabric of the MAXLER biker jeans is very flexible and is a perfect delight for the summer The straight-fit pant is yet another article of motorcycle jeans from the Huxlay Bros If you are probing for a bike jean with sub $100 price, then Joe Rocket denim jean is worthy of your attention. Milwaukee’s pants are excellent in the context of style and durability Suppose you are fan cargo pants rather than jeans for a comfortable bike ride, then it’s your best option
Best Motorcycle Jeans
The Huxaly Bros is a highly protective motorcycle jean systyle because of its anti-abrasion material
The Bilt Iron Workers is a protective jean that ranks among the best motorcycle jeans.
The ScorpionExo, as a famous American brand, excels in its quality products
The fabric of the MAXLER biker jeans is very flexible and is a perfect delight for the summer
The straight-fit pant is yet another article of motorcycle jeans from the Huxlay Bros
If you are probing for a bike jean with sub $100 price, then Joe Rocket denim jean is worthy of your attention.
Milwaukee’s pants are excellent in the context of style and durability
Suppose you are fan cargo pants rather than jeans for a comfortable bike ride, then it’s your best option
Huxaly Bros HB Concordia Elite Motorcycle Jeans
- The HB Concordia elite motorcycle jeans have Denim DuPont 320 GSM as their manufacturing material
- There is Kevlar lining in this HM Concordia elite motorcycle jeans
- The HB Concordia elite jeans come with knee and hip protective padding
- The HB Concordia elite motorcycle jeans have a convenient fly zip
- The HB Concordia elite jeans have a total of 14 Oz of denim construction
- The front and back pockets of HB Concordia elite jeans are large and wide
- There are double stitches on the HB Concordia elite rider jeans
- The HB Concordia elite bike jeans come in boot cut design
The Huxaly Bros is a highly protective motorcycle jean systyle because of its anti-abrasion material. It is an aramid jean with protective Kevlar lining making it a suitable safety gear for bikers.
- You can remove the padding of HB Concordia elite motorcycle jeans for washing it
- You can use these HB Concordia elite jeans as a causal office jean
- The double stitch of HB Concordia elite motorcycle Denim enhances its lifetime
- The HB Concordia elite bike jean has extended durability with anti-abrasion properties
- The design of HB Concordia elite motorcycle jean is comfortable and flexible
- The heavy-duty stitches of HB Concordia elite motorcycle jeans make it formidable
- There is an additional layer of Kevlar around sensitive areas to prevent heat, cut, and abrasion
- The HB Concordia elite motorcycle jean is breathable and washable
- These HB Concordia elite motorcycle jeans feature an elegant and stylish design
- The design of the HB Concordia elite rider jean is not stretchable
The design of the HB Concordia elite motorcycle jean is luxurious and fit for all-day use. You can even wear this HB Concordia motorcycle protective jeans as stealth armor in your office.
Bilt Iron Workers Steel Protective Motorcycle Riding Jeans
- The Bilt Iron Workers protective jeans have the mixed fabric of polyester and Kevlar in their manufacturing
- These riding jeans have a part-lined design that strengthens the safety
- The motorcycle jeans from Bilt Iron Workers carry CE armor of EN-1612-1 on its knee area
- The Bilt Iron Workers motorcycle jeans have multi stitch finishing
- The overall material of the jeans has 100% cotton denim
- This jean has the dual part zipper
- The Bilt Iron Workers riding jeans also feature the knee safety pads
The Bilt Iron Workers is a protective jean that ranks among the best motorcycle jeans. If you intend to purchase a jean for protection rather than a frill,this is an ideal option. This riding jean features high CE rating armor to ensure your safety.
- The jeans completely cover the impact areas with high manufacturing material
- Not only is this jean comfortable but also provides high durability stats
- The testing of these motorcycle jeans shows a high level of protection
- This jean has an exceptional design that fits perfectly from the sitting area
- The Bilt Iron Workers riding jeans is not tight and imparts flexibility and relaxation
- You can wash the Bilt Iron Workers jeans
- You can attach a motorcycle jacket with these jeans
- The overall design on this jean makes it easy for you to wear booths on it
- The back pockets of these motorcycle jean are not deep
By adding the Bilt protective jeans to your catalog, you can take your safety gear collection to the next level. You can say that using these Bilt Iron Worker jeans is like protecting your body in stylish vibes.
ScorpionExo Covert Jeans Men’s Motorcycle Pants
- The ScorpionExo pants comprise of 14 Oz high-quality Denim fiber
- The ScorpionExo pants carry a five pockets design
- The ScorpionExo pants have the 165 GSM Denim fiber for the abrasion resistance
- TheseScorpionExo pants have Dupont Kevlar material in the shin area of the jeans
- The ScorpionExo pants weigh 2.4 lbs.
- The ScorpionExo pants feature hip and knee armor pouch
The ScorpionExo, as a famous American brand, excels in its quality products. The pants and other motorcycle gears of ScorpionExo are highly reliable and don’t go beyond your wallet range.
- These ScorpionExo pants are on par with the latest fashion trends
- The ScorpionExo pants carry strong lining material for safety
- The stitch finishing of the ScorpionExo motorcycle pant is seamless
- You can use ScorpionExo pants as your everyday jeans
- The ScorpionExo pants have instant fit waist fitting
- You can place the padding in the knee padding for increasing safety
- The knee and hip pouches of ScorpionExo pants sits well while riding
- The reinforced material of ScorpionExo pants makes them durable
- The ScorpionExo pants carry excessive weight
On the outside, these ScorpionExo pants look like any regular denim jeans. You can use these high-quality ScorpionExo pants all day without any inconvenience.
MAXLER JEAN Biker Jeans for Men
- The outer shell of MAXLER biker jeans contains spandex fabric
- There is 14 Oz denim fabric as the base material for MAXLER biker jeans
- The MAXLER biker jeans feature a thigh zipper
- The knee pads of the MAXLER biker jeans are adjustable
- The MAXLER biker jeans have a trendy style and feel to it
- This jean also provides sufficient hip protection
- The MAXLER biker jeans include a calf zipper that stabilizes the knee protection
- The MAXLER biker jeans weigh 3.74 lbs.
The fabric of the MAXLER biker jeans is very flexible and is a perfect delight for the summer. The design of the MAXLER biker jeans features an air vent to promote breathable properties.
- The model of the MAXLER biker jeans is breathable and comfortable for summer rides
- TheMAXLER biker jeans protect the knees and shin area
- The knee pads of the MAXLER biker jeans are adjustable
- You can adjust the knee pads as per your height in MAXLER biker jeans
- You can remove the padding of MAXLER biker jeans to use them as casual pants
- The MAXLER biker jeans are machine washable
- TheseMAXLER biker jeansare relatively heavy in their weight
- The MAXLER jeans is a Korean brand, and hence the size standards may vary
The MAXLER biker jeans carry a slim-fit design that makes you elegant fashionable. It has side vents for knee protection, and its entire style covers the sensitive parts of the lower body.
Huxlay Bros HB Straight Fit Motorcycle Jeans
- The HB motorcycle jeansfeature a straight fit design with clean, luxurious cuts
- The HB jean incorporates the aramid-reinforced fibers in its manufacturing
- This pair of HB jeans have a stretchable design
- The overall design of this HB jean is stylish as per the men fashion catalog
- The belt loops of these HB jean are big enough to mount large buckle belts
- The design of HB jean has reflective strips on its leg cuff
- These jeans have double stretchable construction with fine stitching
- The HB jeans featuring straight fit design has Kevlar liner for protective measures
The straight-fit pant is yet another article of motorcycle jeans from the Huxlay Bros. If you are someone who enjoys the street denim jeans design, then these HB straight fit jeans will suit you.
- The reinforced material of the HB jeans illustrates their increasing durability
- The construction material of the HB jean has the heavy-duty Denim fibers
- There come free knee and hip padding along with this HB jean
- The zipper and button of this HB jean has high-quality mounting
- The HB jean can withstand multiple seasons due to their top-class durability
- The knee pads in HB jeansare not adjustable and can cause inconvenience
You can use the HB straight fit motorcycle jeans as your luxurious pants for going out. These pants are famous for their comfort level, and you can use the protective padding with these jeans while riding.
Joe Rocket Men’s Accelerator Denim Jean
- The Joe Rocket motorcycle bike has the 12 Oz of denim fiber
- The seating area of the Joe Rocket jeans have the reinforced material for added protection
- The Joe Rocket jeans feature a 12-pocket design
- This jean has two zipper pockets
- The Joe Rocket jean contains aramid fibers for anti-abrasion
- This jean has the stretch panels on its knee and seat area
- The Joe Rocket jean has added cotton layer in its inner side
- The design of Joe Rocket jean has reflective strips on the leg and tail bone
- The Joe Rocket jean weighs 2 lbs.
If you are probing for a bike jean with sub $100 price, then Joe Rocket denim jean is worthy of your attention. It has flexible formation and is very comfortable from inside out during bike tours.
- The zipper pockets of Joe Rocket jeans allow you to keep your stuff safe
- The jeans from the Joe Rocket lays in the midweight range
- The Joe Rocket jean has the stretchable quality to fit your body perfectly
- The quality of Joe Rocket jean is reliable against temperature and abrasion
- The inner of this jean is very smooth and comfortable
- The heavy-duty denim fiber in Joe Rocket jeans assure durability
- The Joe Rocket jeans have pockets to mount hip and knee padding
- The Joe Rocket jeans don’t come with padding
The Joe Rocket jean has highly comfortable fiber that doesn’t tire you even in long haul bike rides.The best thing about Joe Rocket motorcycle jeans is that it doesn’t wear out and provides long-term use.
Milwaukee Performance Denim Jeans
- The Milwaukee motorcycle jeans have the reinforced fabric all over the shin area
- There are aramid DuPont fibers in the structuring of Milwaukee jeans
- The Milwaukee jean has durable 12 Oz cotton denim fibers
- There is reinforcement on the knee, hip, and seat areas of the Milwaukee jeans
- The Milwaukee motorcycle jeans have CE knee padding
- The Milwaukee jeans have the loose fit design
- There are 5-pockets in the Milwaukee motorcycle jeans for keeping your stuff
- The interior of the Milwaukee jeans has a soft mesh
- The Milwaukee jeans weigh 2.29 lbs.
Milwaukee’s pants are excellent in the context of style and durability. The protective measures of the Milwaukee pants top-notch to reduce the impact of the motorcycle accident.
- The quality of the Milwaukee jean provides damage resistance by reducing the impact
- The Milwaukee jean has the trendy fashion design that you can use for a long time
- You can wash the Milwaukee jean in a machine
- The knee pads of the Milwaukee jeans are removable
- The Milwaukee jeans are breathable and comfortable
- The knee padding of the Milwaukee jeans have relatively low positioning
Despite its high-quality reinforced material, the weight of the Milwaukee leather motorcycle jeans is reasonable.
Newfacelook Working Cargo Trousers Jeans
- These cargo pants have a protective lining with aramid fiber
- The motorcycle cargo trouser has Velcro fastened four-pocket design
- The cargo trouser has 100% cotton fibers for increasing comfort and softness
- These trousers have resistance against cut, abrasion, wholes, and friction
- The motorcycle cargo pants weigh 2.7 lbs.
Suppose you are fan cargo pants rather than jeans for a comfortable bike ride, then it’s your best option. The Newfacelook motorcycle cargo pants have the covering of heavy-duty protective lining to keep you safe while riding.
- The cargo pants have a stylish and robust zipper
- These trousers can sustain the temperature
- The padded armor in cargo trousers protect the knee and hip area
- The fabric at the crotch area of cargo pants absorbs sweat
- These motorcycle cargo trousers are machine washable
- The cargo trouser has advanced durability proven by authentic testing
- The cargo trouser doesn’t contain Kevlar fibers
- In the standing position,the knee pad falls slightly below the knee
You can use these cargo pants while working on the areas that require safety clothing. They have soft and breathable material with exquisite design and color range.
Buying Guide For Best Motorcycle Jeans
Buying a protective motorcycle jean raises multiple concerns, and I am sure you are also facing this perplexing situation. The question in regards to the material, defensive capabilities, and fitting might be troubling you. This buying guide may prove to be a salvation for you if you are worried about purchasing safety jeans online.
Firstly, you should select the type of motorcycle pants that are comfortable to wear. The fully-lined motorcycle trousers are more suitable for protecting the entire lower body with enhanced coverage. The part-lined jeans cover the sensitive areas of the body. The part-lined jeans don’t cover the whole lower body.But the part-lined jeans are useful as their protective range extends to all the delicate areas. Then comes the single layer motorcycle dungaree that has a soft and flexible texture. This type of motorcycle jeans inclines to comfort and stretch-ability rather than protection.
Durability is the prime attribute that every motorcycle jean offers. But the quality and intensity of the durability vary from jeans to jeans. Some motorcycle jeans’ brands offer intensely durable jeans, but they may seem uncomfortable for all-day use. Specifically, the motorcycle flaps with anti-abrasion and fully lined material are excellent protective measures against sliding. The durability of your motorcycle jeans offers you the appropriate resistance against road accidents.
Durability and protective measures may sound similar, but they are different concepts. A durable pair of jeans prevents the penetration of your jeans adapts asphalt slide. In contrast, a jean with protective measures comes with additional padding and thickness on the delicate parts. Mostly bike oriented jeans feature knee padding and thick fabric on the shin.
The design of your motorcycle pants covers two areas. First is its outer look that concludes whether you can wear the jeans all day or not. Second the type of design that adheres to your upcoming ride. People who ride a bike on the bare road tend to get a straight cut motorcycle jean. While others prefer boot cut jeans depending on their waist heigh and sitting position. You should always adhere to the comfortable motorcycle jean even when you walk around in them all day. You can also use a motorcycle jacket with protective pants to make a classic impact while riding.
The budgetary range of the motorcycle jeans is starching far beyond. You can get good quality motorcycle jeans in all sorts of fiscal tags. Some motorcycle jeans are costly but impart the quality that is available at a mid-range price. So set your budget for motorcycle pants wisely to get quality jeans in a reasonable amount.
Not every motorcycle dungaree provides padding around the shin. You can get a motorcycle jean with thick clothing around the shin to wear it naturally all day. A rider pants with advanced protective padding is comfortable for riding but isn’t ideal for wearing all day. The jeans should have enough thickness to prevent abrasion and impact from frictional sides on the road.
Usually, street denim and motorcycle jean have varied sizing standards. A rider jean comes with padding and enhanced thickness, making it hard to lay usual fitting standards. You should adequately go through the size chart of the motorcycle trousers before purchasing them online.
The material for your motorcycle jeans should have a smooth texture with appropriate thickness for safety reasons. Typically, Kevlar is a highly appreciable material for manufacturing motorcycle pants due to its resistance against abrasion. But the leather is also among the high-quality materials for improvising durability and protection in your motorcycle trouser. You can also get an aramid motorcycle pant as its voguish due to its heat resistant traits.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of jeans do bikers wear?
The jeans men usually prefer as a reinforced motorcycle clothing embody a straight and cut boot design. Rather than the skinny denim jeans, the covert jeans are more flexible for the bikers to use for long haul bike trips.
What is the best motorcycle riding jeans?
The ScorpionExo, Bilt Iron Workers, and MEXLAR feature some of the best motorcycle riding jeans with added protection.
Are Kevlar jeans as good as leathers?
Overall, leather is an apex rated material for motorcycle jean for the bikers based on the jeans’ reviews. But the best Kevlar jeans are top-notch for imparting comfort, flexibility, and style for the bikers.
Are jeans good for motorcycle riding?
The motorcycle pants comprising of protective material against abrasion offers ultimate protection to the biker. Incontrast, regular street jeans are not protective gear for the bikers.
Are Kevlar motorcycle jeans any good?
The Kevlar motorcycle jeans offer the best durability to the bikers. The brand Kevlar uses the most authentic heat resistant and durable material to manufacture an armored type motorcycle trouser. Therefore, you can rely on Kevlar as good motorcycle jeans for riders.
On the pretext of a regular jean, these trousers cover a privilege due to their anti-abrasion material and protective lining. Typically, these motorcycle riding pants have a lot of coverage and come in three categories. Some of the motorcycle pants have a single layer, while some coordinate a fully-lined inner covering.
These jeans can give you a sense of security and become a safety gear in your bike repertoire. Among all these best-selling jeans, Kevlar motorcycle pants are a great selection due to their intense safety-oriented protective manufacturing. You can use the Kevlar jeans as an advanced motorcycle protective armor in the face of accidents. Why not opt for these protective motorcycle jeans and gear up an adventurous bike ride.