Tunning the bike and taking care of minor maintenance is something all of us do for our motorcycles. I am sure mostly bikers tend to motorcycle maintenance at home rather than seeking a mechanic every other day.
The motorcycle lifts are quite a handy apparatus for bikers who do most of the maintenance tasks at home. Even the best motorcycles require essential maintenance from time to time. And having a motorcycle lift at home will make it easier for you to deal with your bike.
Your motorcycle jack can save you from the efforts of going to a motorcycle center for repairing bikes. In comparison, it’s essential to do a scheduled maintenance on your motorcycle from a professional repair. Subsequently, for light maintenance, like changing a bike’s oil or replacing an older tire, you can use motorcycle jacks.
If you want to get the best-rated motorcycle lift, you are at the destined place. We have spotlighted the best deals covering the most reliable motorcycle lifts to become a part of your motorcycle maintenance equipment.
Here is a list of Best Motorcycle Lifts in 2021 & 2022
- VIVOHOME Steel Lift
- VIVOHOME Steel Hydraulic Jack
- Orion Motor Tech Dilated Lift Jack
- Extreme Max Hydraulic Lift
- Liftmaster Wide Deck
- ZENY 1100 LB Wide Deck Jack
- DURHAND Hydraulic Lift
- Dragway Tools Wide Deck M
The root cause of using a motorcycle jack is to lift the bike for multiple purposes easily The hydraulic motorcycle lifts are the most practical form of bike jacks with increased efficiency in their performance The Orion motorcycle lift has a scissor design based on safety and efficiency The Extreme Max 5001 motorcycle table lift is suitable for the small garage as it occupies low space The Liftmaster motorcycle jack is a professional lifting tool that can even lift Davidson motorcycle with ease Two features that make the ZENY motorcycle lift distinguished from other jacks include its solid frame a high control The DURHAND motorcycle lift provides a higher height range but is feasible for small and light bikes Dragway is a trusted brand the exhibits high-class economic motorcycle lifts
Best Motorcycle Lifts
The root cause of using a motorcycle jack is to lift the bike for multiple purposes easily
The hydraulic motorcycle lifts are the most practical form of bike jacks with increased efficiency in their performance
The Orion motorcycle lift has a scissor design based on safety and efficiency
The Extreme Max 5001 motorcycle table lift is suitable for the small garage as it occupies low space
The Liftmaster motorcycle jack is a professional lifting tool that can even lift Davidson motorcycle with ease
Two features that make the ZENY motorcycle lift distinguished from other jacks include its solid frame a high control
The DURHAND motorcycle lift provides a higher height range but is feasible for small and light bikes
Dragway is a trusted brand the exhibits high-class economic motorcycle lifts
VIVOHOME Steel Lift
- The motorcycle lift can carry the bikes with a weight of up to 1100 lbs.
- The height capacity of the Vivohome motorcycle jack is 3.75 to 15.75 inches
- The Vivohome motorcycle lift contains steel alloy in its manufacturing
- The Vivohome jack has a 3-inch-wide wing design for stability
- The Vivohome jack has rugged pain to prevent scratch, dust, and dirt accumulation
- The motorcycle lift has a grease resistant paint on its entire frame
- The motorcycle lift of Vivohome contains a safety pin on each side to develop a secure environment for repairing
- The upper plate of the Vivohome steel jack is broad enough to lift almost all the bikes, including ATVs
- The rubber pads on the faceplate of the Vivohome steel jack contains strip-veins to prevent slippage
The root cause of using a motorcycle jack is to lift the bike for multiple purposes easily. The Vivohome motorcycle jack is among the best lifts because of its increased durability and scratch resistant surface. Additionally, the repellent paint of the motorcycle lift reduces rust and dust accumulation on its frame. The Vivohome steel motorcycle lift has a heavy-duty frame credible to uplift heavy bikes by maintaining stability.
- Highly stable
- Quality manufacturing
- High weight-bearing capacity
- High lifting capacity
- Ergonomic design
- Low space coverage
- Anti-slip design
- Resistant against scratch and dirt
- Safety pin
- Quality control issue with some loss bolts
The weight and height lifting capacity of the Vivohome steel motorcycle jack makes it desirable repair equipment. With the Vivohome steel jack’s load-bearing capacity, you can even lift heavy bikes and ATVs effortlessly. You can even use this Vivohome steel jack in your garage for tending to multiple kinds of motorcycles for repair. More importantly, the price of this motorcycle jack is far more affordable than other high-quality lifts.
VIVOHOME Steel Hydraulic Jack
- The Vivohome steel hydraulic jack presents a weight capacity of 1500 lbs.
- The frame of the motorcycle lift has the construction of sturdy steel
- The base of the motorcycle left carries a frictional rubber padding to avoid the bike from slipping
- The motorcycle lift has an ergonomic design that can lift the bike without scratching or damaging it
- The maximum height of the motorcycle lift is 15 inches
- The rotating caster of the motorcycle lift makes it easy for you to tow or carry it with you
- You can use a pneumatic air cylinder for automatically operating the motorcycle lift
- The motorcycle lift features option for manual operation through a foot peddle
- The motorcycle lift comes with the three positional safety locks
The hydraulic motorcycle lifts are the most practical form of bike jacks with increased efficiency in their performance. Due t its hydraulic system, this motorcycle lift is straightforward to use. The hydraulic jack of Vivohome steel features an ergonomic design with a lightweight frame setting. The light frame motorcycle jack can lift heavy bikes, cruisers, and ATVs without putting in any effort.
- Excellent load-bearing capacity
- Anti-slip design
- Quality material
- Damage resistant frame
- Easy lifting mechanism
- Durable footplate
- Flexible for carrying around
- Automatic and manual operating options
- Safety locks for stability
- Detachable handle
- It doesn’t work with the motorcycle having a circular bottom frame
the Vivohome steel hydraulic stand motorcycle jack poses higher weight lifting capacity compared to other motorbike lifts. The safety locks of the Vivohome hydraulic motorcycle lift are sturdier due to its three-position application.
Orion Motor Tech Dilated Lift Jack
- The Orion motorcycle jack has a rubber deck to prevent accidents caused by motorcycle slip
- The small design of the Orion motorcycle jack can fit under the bikes with low bottom space
- The Orion motorcycle jack is very easy to operate due to its T-handle
- The reinforced lift capital of the Orion motorcycle lift can bear weight up to 1200 lbs.
- The Orion jack can lift the bike within the range of 3-3/4 in. to 13-2/5 in
- The motorcycle jack has a broad deck with the dimension of 9.8 in x 15.8 in
- The manufacturing material of the Orion motorcycle jack is a heavy-duty steel
The Orion motorcycle lift has a scissor design based on safety and efficiency. The scissor designed Orion Motor Tech motorcycle jack is a highly reliable equipment for bike maintenance. With its rubber frame, the motorcycle jack doesn’t damage the bike and is safe even for heavy-duty motorbikes. It comes with a T-handle that is easy to operate for lifting the bike effortlessly.
- Anti-slip deck
- Compact design
- Covers minimum space
- Ergonomic operation
- Reinforced lift
- Height adjustment
- Dust and oil-resistant finishing
- XL deck
- It is not compatible with a dirt bike, snow bike, ATVs, and UTVs
For everyone who wants a small and space-efficient motorcycle lift, the Orion Motor Tech jack is an ideal solution. The Orion motorcycle lift has resistive properties against dust, oil, grease, and rust make it formidable. With its compact design, you can fit the Orion motorcycle jack unearth a bike to lift it in a stable position.
Extreme Max Hydraulic Lift
- The Extreme Max 5001 motorcycle lift can only carry weight up to 300 lbs.
- The motorcycle jack can lift the bikes to 34.5 inches dimensions
- The spacious platform of motorcycle jack topped with rubber padding doesn’t damage the bike in any way
- There is a footpad to lift or lower the motorcycle jack
- The Extreme Max 5001 motorcycle lift padding has standing dimensions of 16.25 x 13.25 inches
The Extreme Max 5001 motorcycle table lift is suitable for the small garage as it occupies low space. The Extreme max jack features the hydraulic system for operating it. The motorcycle lift also features manual operating and comes with an ergonomic design. The Extreme Max 5001 motorcycle jack has a firm gripper deck that eliminates the chances of slipping. You can assume that this motorcycle jack is exceptionally safe to use for light-duty bikes.
- Compatible for small motorcycle and dirt bikes
- It doesn’t scratch the bike
- Anti-slip rubber deck
- Convenient to operate
- Extra protection with rubber padding
- Height locking system
- Compact design for low space coverage
- Reasonable price
- It doesn’t come with an operating wrench
- Only suitable for light vehicles
For the bikers who own a light-duty bike, this Extreme Max lift is the perfect maintenance tool. You can adjust the jack’s height with a wrench to lift the motorcycle for cleaning or repairing. You can elevate the deck to lift the bike by pushing the foot pedal of this jack.
Liftmaster Wide Deck
- The Liftmaster motorcycle lick can carry bikes up to 1100 lbs.
- There are a total of six positioning safety locks in the Liftmaster jack to avoid accidents
- The rubber deck with a frictional pattern in the Liftmaster jack increases the motorcycle grip
- The motorcycle jack from Liftmaster provides a security lock to prevent the bike from falling during loading and unloading
- The Liftmaster motorcycle jack is suitable for all types of bikes and ATVs
- The deck of the Liftmaster motorcycle lift is 10.6 inches wide
- The Liftmaster motorcycle jack has a solid steel construction
The Liftmaster motorcycle jack is a professional lifting tool that can even lift Davidson motorcycle with ease. You can use the manual crank to operate this motorcycle jack. The hoist stand makes the motorcycle jack feasible for bikes and ATVs. Besides, you can use most of the heavy-duty vehicles with the Liftmaster jack. The scissor stand provides strength to the Liftmaster motorcycle jack for long-term use.
- Durable and sturdy frame
- Efficient lifting performance
- High weight capacity
- Increased stability
- Safety pins
- Frictional rubber padding
- One year warranty
- Height adjustment adapters
- Expressive height range
- Not compatible for lawn movers
- Some issues regarding stability
Those who wish to get stability and durability in a single tool can use the Liftmaster motorcycle lifting jack. The Liftmaster motorcycle lift has ample weight-bearing capacity and ranks as one of the best motorbike jacks.
ZENY 1100 LB Wide Deck Jack
- The ZENY motorcycle jack can lift bikes with a weight of up to 1100 lbs.
- The motorcycle lift features a crank and hoists stand for its functioning
- The deck of the ZENY motorcycle jack is around 9 inches
- The ZENY motorcycle jack has a rubber deck to avoid scratching and slipping
- The dimensions of the ZENY motorcycle lift’s deck are 14.5 x 9 inches
- The construction material of the motorcycle lift is a sturdy steel
- The paint finishing prevents the AZNY motorcycle jack from oil and dust
Two features that make the ZENY motorcycle lift distinguished from other jacks include its solid frame a high control. Unlike low-grade motorcycle jacks that often give an unstable shake to your bike, the ZENY lift demonstrates high control ratio. The motorcycle lift has universal operation by lifting almost all sorts of motorcycles and ATVs. You can also raise your ranger motorcycle using the ZENY bike jack.
- Wide and stable deck
- Increased weight capacity
- Prevent slippage
- Simple crank system to operate
- Solid framing
- Stable scissor design
- Compatible for indoor and outdoor use
- Not stable for higher lifting position
The bikers who want the utmost stability and control in the jack should try using the ZENY motorcycle lift. It has a wide upper deck plate that stabilizes the bike when you lift it. The ZENY motorcycle lift has a scissor stand that divides the overall weight to increase its weight-bearing capacity. To operate this ZENY motorcycle jack, you need to use the crank handle to lift the bike and ATVs.
DURHAND Hydraulic Lift
- The DURHAND motorcycle lift has secure elevation with a stable scissor frame
- This DURHAND motorcycle lift has the hydraulic elevation system operated through the footpad
- The broad rubber deck of the DURHAND motorcycle lift reduces chances of bike slippage
- The motorcycle lift is made of high-grade steel to enforce its strength
- The DURHAND motorcycle lift has four rubber tires with safety locks
- This motorcycle jack from DURHAND can lift bikes within 300 lbs. of weight
The DURHAND motorcycle lift provides a higher height range but is feasible for small and light bikes. The motorcycle lift from DURHAND has a hydraulic lifting system making it easier to use than manual jacks.
The user-friendly design and the protected height adjustment of the DURHAND motorcycle lift make it unique and practical. You can turn it back into a compact model by lowering its height frame.
- Protected height
- Easy to operate
- Rubber deck
- Anti-slip design
- High-grade manufacturing material
- Lockable wheels
- Manageable weight
- Compact design
- Only for small bikes
The DURHAND motorcycle lift has tires attached to its legs, making it easier to move in the garage. The step lever of the DURHAND motorcycle lift has a safety-oriented design with rubber padding. You can use the DURHAND motorcycle lift as a moveable stool in a garage in its compact form.
Dragway Tools Wide Deck M
- The Dragway motorcycle lift has a rubber deck that prevents slippage and damage
- The finishing material of the Dragway motorcycle lift has anti-corrosive properties
- The paint finishing of the Dragway motorcycle lift makes it resistant to oil, grease, and dust
- The maximum lifting height of a Dragway motorcycle lift is 13.25 inches
- The weight capacity of the Dragway motorcycle lift is 1100 lbs.
- The Dragway motorcycle lift uses high-quality steel for its manufacturing
- The dimensions of the Dragway motorcycle lift are 16 in x 10 in
Dragway is a trusted brand the exhibits high-class economic motorcycle lifts. The Dragway scissor lift motorcycle jack has a durable design despite having a compact build that can carry heavy bikes.
- Compatible for all type of bikes
- High load capacity
- Stable build
- Adjustable height
- Dust and oil-resistant finishing
- Anti-corrosive material
- The threaded shaft of the Dragway motorcycle lift is not very sturdy.
You can use it in a motorcycle repair center as its design can handle multiple kinds of heavy motorbikes. This Dragway motorcycle lift model practically adapts with every bike design to lift it for repair and maintenance.
Buying Guide for Best Motorcycle Lifts
To purchase a motorcycle lift, you must fully understand its utility to use its maximum potential. A motorcycle lift can make it super easy to change fluids and repair minor issues like chain tightening. You can also effectively clean your bike rims and other parts using a lift. Every motorcycle lift involves some significant features that make it worthy of a purchase. Let’s discuss the characteristics of a motorcycle lift that can help you in your daily repairing needs.
Types of Lifts
The types and price of motorcycle lifting jack work altogether. You should select the lift type depending on how you are going to use it. Air-lift comes with a foot valve design to press air to lift your bike. It’s a practical design when you want to elevate the motorbike effortlessly. Then there is Hi-lift that usually professional mechanics use in the motorcycle center. It can lift your motorbike higher than usual while maintaining balance correctly.
If you want to use the jack for lifting heavy-duty bikes, then a low model floor jack is more optimal. It has a strong frame to lift heavy bikes conveniently. Then there is a hydraulic lift that can make lifting you’re an effortless process through its hydraulic mechanism. Usually, highly professional washing and repairing centers use this type of jack. Lastly, if you want a low space coverage motorcycle lift, then a scissor and mechanical motorcycle lift can do the task.
Think it yourself, whether you are comfortable repairing a bike that’s continually moving on the lift? The answer is no; besides, it can become dangerous if the motorbike is unstable on the jack. It’s advisable to get the motorcycle jack with safety locks to maintain the balance. A jack that is stable and powerful with suitable locks is best for balancing a bike. The hydraulic motorcycle jacks are top-notch lifts with safety and stability.
The weight capacity demonstrates the durability of your motorcycle lift. You can use a jack with 500 lbs. capacity if you have a light-duty motorbike. But if you want to use the jack for professional use, then consider a higher elevation limit. The jack with the 1500 lbs. weight capacity is the best lifting equipment for heavy-duty bikes.
The standard height that high-quality motorcycle lifts can provide range around 2-1/2 inches to 30 inches. Motorcycle lifts require a minimum of 4-inches of space below the bike to lift it effortlessly. This height is ideal for lifting all types of motorcycles. Additionally, the motorcycle jack typically covers only around 20 inches of space.
The steel motorcycle lifts are rampant in the market because they provide durability and stability. The weight managing capacity of steel is more generous than many other metals. The motorcycle lifts made of steel have a longer lifespan that saves you a lot of money on long-term use.
Truthfully the motorcycle lifts come off quite expensive because they contain pure material for enhanced durability. So, you should select a price range before purchasing one. The benefits of a motorcycle lift weigh more than its price. Therefore, it’s only natural for you to invest in a quality lift to use it for a long time.
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
What is the best motorcycle jack for the value of money?
Vivohome motorcycle scissor is a very ergonomic option with the best and affordable price attributes. The functioning and price demand for this motorcycle lift is reliable and practical.
What is the best motorcycle lift table?
If you want a quality motorcycle lift, then the Vivohome steel hydraulic motorcycle stand is a premium option. You can even use this table lift in a professional garage for bike repairing and maintenance.
How much does a motorcycle lift Cost?
The pricing of the motorcycle lift varies as per the quality and advancement of the jack. Some motorcycle lift uses minimal resources and comes out at a low price, while some use costly material.
How high does a motorcycle lift go?
The motorcycle lifts can provide the standard height of around 2-1/2 to 30 inches. This elevation range is enough for any bikers or a professional mechanic to work on motorcycle maintenance conveniently.
How do you make a motorcycle lift?
If you want to make a cost-effective motorcycle lift at home, then it’s even more interesting of a task. Take some thick wooden board and spot an 8-inch mark on the sides and a 3.5-inch space on the ends. Drill the points and insert a galvanized pipe flange in it.
Now make four more drills with equal distance on the board to place lag bolts. Add a small area of galvanized pipe in the flange hole and thread it in the pipe flange. Lastly, by tightening all the bolts and you can start using your motorcycle lift.
I typically do weekly maintenance of my bike on Sunday, and truthfully the motorcycle lift has made it quite convenient for me. You can also do your bike repair without any hassle by using the motorbike jack. The chances of making the best selection of motorcycle equipment for regular maintenance increases if you are familiar with it. The best lift for your motorbike is the one that you find compatible and comfortable to perform repairing tasks.
We have only discussed the top motorcycle lifts after going through vigorous research by using multiple motorcycle lifts. Our best overall selection is the Vivohome Steel motorcycle lift that gives the best value of your hard-earned money.