Cruiser bikes are a symbol of stability and agility for high-speed riding. The heavy-duty cruiser demands a set of sturdy tires to support its high throttle performance. When we talk about the cruiser bike, we refer to its tire that bears all the stress.
I am sure you folks are familiar with the struggle that a cruiser bike’s rear tire goes through. Truthfully, changing cruiser tires during a journey is a hell of a task. It’s always better to avoid this misery using the highly durable tires on your cruiser motorcycle.
Do you want to use your cruiser’s incredibly high horsepower to ride at high speed? It all starts with the credibility of cruiser tires to sustain the weight, torque, and stress of your bike.
We highly recommend using only the best motorcycle tire for your cruiser. Are you also on the lookout to get the most appropriate cruiser tires with high quality? Let’s take a peek at all those highly reliable tires that can sit well with your heavy cruiser.
Here is a list of Best Motorcycle Cruiser Tires of 2021 & 2022
- Michelin Commander II Motorcycle Tire Cruiser Rear
- Metzeler ME888 Marathon Ultra Rear Tire
- MICHELIN Pilot Power 2CT Rear Tire
- Metzeler Sportec M3 180/55ZR17 Rear Tire
- Bridgestone Exedra Max Rear Motorcycle Tire
- MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 Rear Tire
- Continental ContiMotion Sport Motorcycle Tire
- Bridgestone G702 Exedra Touring Rear Motorcycle Tire
If you haven’t tried the Micheline cruiser tires,you will probably be at a loss. The quality and grip of the Commander 2 rear tire from Michelin fit well with the cruiser When we consider the tolerance of cruiser tires, the Metzeler always takes the bikers by surprise The name of Micheline is like a trusted standard for the bikers who cruise the road at a fast pace. The M3 range of the Metzeler Sportec rear tires features a customized design for the sports bikes The Bridgestone Exedra is the motorcycle tire with a bias-ply design. Like other top-notch Micheline Pilot tires, these rear tires are also of excellent quality The functioning of the Continental motorcycle tires is on the comfort side. Bridgestone is relatively a new participant in the market of motorcycle tires.
Best Motorcycle Tires For Cruiser Bikes
If you haven’t tried the Micheline cruiser tires,you will probably be at a loss. The quality and grip of the Commander 2 rear tire from Michelin fit well with the cruiser
When we consider the tolerance of cruiser tires, the Metzeler always takes the bikers by surprise
The name of Micheline is like a trusted standard for the bikers who cruise the road at a fast pace.
The M3 range of the Metzeler Sportec rear tires features a customized design for the sports bikes
The Bridgestone Exedra is the motorcycle tire with a bias-ply design.
Like other top-notch Micheline Pilot tires, these rear tires are also of excellent quality
The functioning of the Continental motorcycle tires is on the comfort side.
Bridgestone is relatively a new participant in the market of motorcycle tires.
Michelin Commander II Motorcycle Tire Cruiser
- The Micheline Commander 2 tires contain the silica compound to make them soft for enhanced grip
- These tires have unique tread pattern that provides maximum contact with the road
- There the silica rain technology in these motorcycle cruiser tires to tackle water
- The motorcycle tires can work even at cold temperature due to its profound manufacturing
- The Micheline cruiser tires impart a design that is efficient during rain
- The design of these motorcycle cruiser tires allows you to use it with multiple motorcycle types
- The motorcycle tires contain polyester in its manufacturing
- You can use these cruiser tires with vehicles reaching 17 inches of rim
- The tread piles of the cruiser tire exhibit perfect weight distribution to maintain the balance of bike at high speed
Micheline rules the world of cruiser tires in the context of quality. If you haven’t tried the Micheline cruiser tires,you will probably be at a loss. The quality and grip of the Commander 2 rear tire from Michelin fit well with the cruiser. They are capable enough to bear the road’s rough abuse without giving off.
- Silica Rain Technology (SRT)
- Exceptional grip
- Quality manufacturing
- Temperature adaptable
- Compatible for long-haul rides
- High endurance and life span
- Excellent in imparting stability
- Practical in wet conditions
- The speed of these motorcycle tires lay in H rating rather than V rating
The Commander 2 motorcycle tires are the best option for cruiser bikes. Their frame is sturdy enough to manage all the torque and stress your heavy bike can impose on the tires. Besides, the Commander 2 cruiser motorcycle tires have the technical frame to handle their adherence in the rain.
Metzeler ME888 Marathon Ultra Rear Tire
- These durable motorcycle tires are compatible with the heavy-duty touring motorcycle and V-twin cruiser
- The motorcycle cruiser tires are suitable to stabilize the high-speed performance of heavy-duty cruiser
- The tread design of the motorcycle cruiser tires maximizes its road grip
- The pattern of these motorcycle cruiser tires diverges the water to avoid slippage on wet terrains
- The motorcycle tires for cruiser have the radial piles in it
- These tiers are slightly oversized compared to average tires to fit with customize motorcycles
- The speed rating of the motorcycle cruiser tires is V
When we consider the tolerance of cruiser tires, the Metzeler always takes the bikers by surprise. The motorcycle tires from Metzeler customarily imparts a high level of tolerance to bear the stress and weight of a cruiser bike. Metzeler provides an excessive range of premium class motorcycle tires that can fit with cruiser and street bikes.
- Ultra-high mileage
- Compatible with wet terrains
- Remarkable endurance
- Extended tread life
- Compatible for multiple vehicles
- Reliable road grip
- Deliver high quality
- Due to its large size, these tires are not a universal fit model for the motorcycles
The cool fact about these motorcycle cruiser tires is that they can run a long mileage before wearing off. Whether you are a fast rider or a commuting rider, these tires provide excellent stability in both cases. These motorcycle cruiser tires are the real essence of marathon tires in their performance at multiple speed levels.
MICHELIN Pilot Power 2CT Rear Tire
- The small tread pattern of these motorcycle cruiser tires allows a smooth ride on rigid pavements and muddy tracks
- The cruiser bike tires contain rubber mix that features excellent traction control
- The soft rubber of these cruiser tires form Micheline inhibits maximum road contact
- The tread pattern and the manufacturing material of these cruiser tires results in strengthen grip
- These motorcycle tires convey a technical design to idealize the handling and control over bike
The name of Micheline is like a trusted standard for the bikers who cruise the road at a fast pace. Truthfully there are rarely any brands that can beat Micheline over the quality. The Micheline motorcycle tires are available in a wide range catering to every motorbike type. The Pilot Power 2CT tire of Micheline is exclusively for cruiser bikes.
- Multiple terrain compatibility
- Traction control
- Small tread pattern
- Stabilize and balance the rides
- Ideal performance
- Strong grip
- Optimal handling
- The tires are not very reasonable for extremely heavy-duty cruiser bikes
The rubber compound in these motorcycle cruiser tires manages the traction and allows you to take sharp turns flawlessly. These motorcycle tires are also compatible with both on/off-road rides due to their advanced technical formation.
Metzeler Sportec M3
- The tread pattern of these cruiser tires contains technological design for wet terrains
- These motorcycle tires show excellent stability while cornering by lowering aquaplaning
- The motorcycle cruiser tires have the dry grip to ensure the safety of the biker
- The frictional contact of the tires allows you to stop the bike at every speed level safely
- These tires have durable formation that allows the tread pattern to last longer than others
- The trajectory precision of the motorcycle tires makes them safe for the sports riding
The M3 range of the Metzeler Sportec rear tires features a customized design for the sports bikes. These motorcycle cruiser tires feature a radial design to enhance their durability. These motorcycle tires are suitable for riders who want stability and trajectory precision on high-speed riding. These tires are agile and transform sharp, turning into a smooth process, earning the name of sportbike tires.
- Trajectory precision
- Stable turns
- Smoot corner braking
- High support at lean angles
- Wet performance
- Stylish tread pattern
- These motorcycle tires are not compatible with the road grooves
The M3 cruiser tires from Metzeler boost your riding confidence by making the corner braking an easy task. You can use these tires for touring and sports bikes, as they can control the trajectory seamlessly. These motorcycle cruiser bike tires are mostly showing efficiency in their dry grip.
Bridgestone Exedra Max Rear Motorcycle Tire
- The manufacturing of these motorcycle tires uses particular form of rubber compound for excellent performance
- The tread pattern of these bias-ply tires allows exceptional grip on the dry and wet courses
- The strong shoulders of the motorcycle tires provide advanced weight distribution for long mileage
- The frame of these motorcycle tires allows you to use them with the cruiser, touring and sportbikes
- These motorcycle cruiser tires have wide design to minimize the fatigue of the tires
- The broad surface of these cruiser tires also results in larger contact area for stabilizing the sharp turns
The Bridgestone Exedra is the motorcycle tire with a bias-ply design. The cruiser tire has a reputation for the wet evacuation and grumpy roads. You can use these motorcycle tires for cruiser and touring bikes due to their soft rubber manufacturing. The Bridgestone motorcycle cruiser tires have a potential grip to hold onto stability in the rough road patches.
- Remarkable wet and dry grip
- Suitable for touring bikes and cruisers
- Optimum tread pattern
- Long wear life
- Standard mileage
- Great handling
- Premium rubber compound
- The corner braking is not very practical on wet routes with these motorcycle tires
You can use the Bridgestone Exedra as the best Harley tires, especially for the rear wheel. The performance life and tolerance of these tires are top-notch. These cruiser bike tires grant you superiority in both wet and dry roads.
MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 Rear Tire
- These motorcycle cruiser tires are excellent in their performance for both wet and dry surfaces
- The compound tires from Micheline are soft enough to provide enhanced grip on the lean angles
- The brakes of these tires are around 17% shorter
- These motorcycle cruiser tires feature XST spice technology for better grip and instant brake
- These cruiser tires have incredible agility resulting in high-speed performance
Like other top-notch Micheline Pilot tires, these rear tires are also of excellent quality. Whether you want comfort, milage, or handling, these cruiser tires are suitable for all. The Micheline Pilot Road 4 offers exceptional traction control that makes your riding comfortable. One additional advantage of the Micheline Pilot Road 4 is that it comes at very reasonable rates.
- Extended mileage
- Minimum wear and tear
- Optimal handling
- Prominent grip
- Best value of money
- Highly safe
- Instant brake at wet terrains
- None that we could find
There are many advantages of using these motorcycle cruiser tires as riders always trust them. The rear tire of the motorcycle cruiser often bears more wear and tear. But the rear cruiser tires from Micheline last longer than most of its competitors. You can also use the Micheline motorcycle tires on your best Harley bikes.
Continental ContiMotion Sport Motorcycle Tire
- The tread pattern of the motorcycle tires comes in the bias-ply to manage the movement on wet roads
- The overall performance of these cruiser tires reflects in high comfort level of rider
- These tires make it convenient for the rider to make sharp turns
- These cruiser tires have the highly secure frame for corner braking at high lean angle
- These motorcycle bike cruiser tires divide load equally to bear the stress of heavy-duty bikes
The functioning of the Continental motorcycle tires is on the comfort side. If you own an American style cruiser or a touring bike, then the Continental motorcycle tires are most apprehensible for you. The Continental is a German brand that ensures the quality of cruiser tires.
- Solid tread pattern
- Sedative performance
- High comfort level
- Stable handling
- Prolonged lifespan
- Strengthen carcass
- Extending contact
- Compatible for heavy-duty motorcycles
- Some of its competitors provide more practical grip on multiple terrains
The promising aspect of these motorcycle cruiser tires is their technology and milage. The advanced technology of the modern version of these motorcycle tires signifies an outstanding grip on multiple terrains.
Bridgestone G702 Motorcycle Tire
- You can cover a great deal of mileage before these cruiser tires wear of
- The manufacturing material of these cruiser tires make them agile to manage fast rides
- The operational control of these motorcycle tires is far more superior
- The motorcycle tires allow corner braking without interrupting the traction
- The grip and tread pattern of these motorcycle cruiser tires leads to stable and controlled ride
Bridgestone is relatively a new participant in the market of motorcycle tires. But regardless, it has top-notch quality among the novice motorcycle tires brand. You can use the Exedra range of Bridgestone motorcycle tires for cruiser bikes, touring, and heavy bikes like Harley.
- High milage
- Fast speed
- Incredible handling
- Reduced wear and tear
- High endurance
- Compatible with heavy-bikes
- Traction control
- These motorcycle tires are not compatible with versatile models of cruiser
- The tolerance of these cruiser tires is low against wear and tear
If you were to combine the speed and distance, then these Bridgestone G702 motorcycle cruiser tires are the best. You can use these motorcycle tires even if the weather condition is extreme. Be it the heavy rain, blazing sun, or thundering cold; these motorcycle tires can work in all these conditions.
Buying Guide For Best Motorcycle Tires For Cruiser Bikes
The simple task of purchasing motorcycle tires for cruiser bikes can become problematic due to a lack of awareness. And if you are a biker, you must know the essential features that your motorcycle tires inhibit to provide maximum performance. Understanding the fundamental categorization of motorcycle tires can help you make a practical purchase.
If you have read the buying guide for purchasing cruiser tires, then the chances of scams also reduce. So, it’s always better to be prepared by knowing your stuff around the cruiser tires before purchasing them.
You can use the best deals on motorcycle tires as long as their size fits with your motorcycle to give you maximum advantage.
Now let’s directly get familiar with the essential characteristics that let your cruiser motorcycle function optimally.
On the surface, it may seem that your motorcycle’s tread pattern is simply for show. But in reality, there is a complete scientific theory behind your motorcycle tire pattern. The motorcycle tread has the technological configuration to elevate the standards of your cruiser tires.
The tread pattern carefully manages the water and slippery patches while riding. The design generates friction against the road to provide you stability on rainy rides. It allows your motorcycle to eliminate the moisture in your tire while riding in the rain. Usually, the tread pattern of beach cruiser bikes varies with other motorcycles.
There are two primary carcass designs that you can select for your motorcycle cruiser tires. One is the radial formation that maximizes the road’s contact with the tread. This way, the stress goes to the tire’s shoulder and doesn’t wear-off the tread pattern too much. Also, every radial patch connects with the tires’ sidewall to strengthen them.
The bias-ply carcass represents the inner frame of a cruiser tire. A bias-ply motorcycle tire features excellent inner strength to bear the weight of your cruiser motorcycle. There are multiple fibrous diagonal chords on the inner surface of the tire beneath the tread in bias-ply.
Whichever style of the motorcycle tire cruiser carcass you select depends on your preference and your bike’s compatibility.
You should select your cruiser tires based on their formation material. It is advisable always to get a high-quality rear tire for your cruiser as it sustains maximum stress when you apply the brake at high speed.
Multiple rubber compounds fill the gap in manufacturing an ideal cruiser tire for your street bikes and cruisers.
The newly developed motorcycle cruiser tires are quite advance dfroma technical perspective. They have refined technical design to remain waterproof, and their material also adheres to technology. A high-quality cruiser tire should have an advanced fibrous layout to manage balance and stability based on its strength.
Size and Design
Lastly, you should focus on the rim’s size and the diameter of the tire you are purchasing. Most people own a customize cruiser bike, and an imbalanced sizing of the tire can cause issues with your balance.
You should purchase a cruiser tire based on your motorcycle’s weight and rim size.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do cruiser motorcycle tires last?
On average, motorcycle cruiser tires can take up to 2000 to 3000 miles. You can also change the motorcycle wheel after every five years. It’s best to change the cruiser rear tire earlier than five years as they bear more stress than the front wheel.
What is the longest-lasting motorcycle tire?
Michelin Commander II rear tire features quite a great mileage and is one of the longest-lasting cruiser tires.
Are Shinko motorcycle tires any good?
Yes, Shinko motorcycle tires present excellent road adherence if you use them on the right motorbike. Usually, people use Shinko as the touring tires because of their compatibility with the structuring of touring bikes.
What are the best-selling motorcycle tires of all time?
The cruiser tires that grant the best deals in their road performance include;
- Micheline Commander 2
- Metzeler ME888
- Bridgestone Exedra Max
Why do motorcycle tires wear out rapidly?
Overall, you can say that the reason behind the wear and tear of a motorcycle tire directly links with its grip. Unlike cars, the motorcycle requires additional grip for stability. And therefore, the tires contain the soft compounds of rubber to generate maximum grip. The smooth mixture of rubber shows vulnerability against stress and goes only up to 2000 or 3000 miles.
Cruisers usually deal with the long mileage and fast riding. Therefore, handling a cruiser bike becomes burdensome if its tires are not up to the mark. Cruisers have a built-in design to deliver high speed and mileage regardless of their heavyweight. But you can only use these advantages of a cruiser if you are using quality tires with it.
You can enjoy the selection process of cruiser tires as it’s not that complicated. Besides, there is extensive coverage and variation of bike tires that can fit your cruiser motorcycle.
Our best cruiser motorcycle tires include Micheline Commander 2 rear cruiser tiers.It has a long life covered with advanced technology that can provide maximum milage among its peers.